Monday, June 21, 2010

After moving.

June 1st til now June 21 2010.

So we moved into our new place. Its perfect here. besides the fact that we are sleeping on air mattresses. Our new place is in a "woodsy" area, so we are noticing alot of bugs we would have never noticed before. for petes sake. i pick out a pototo bug on the side walk from 10 ft away. I feel like a crack fiend. you know how they walk and are constantly picking things off the floor thinking its their drugs.... yea well that what me and my sister do expect its to look to see if its a bed bug. ohh the joys of life after you have expierenced bed bugs. i dont think it will ever be the same again. So i went to bedbugger.com and was reading some of the post there (i wish i couldve post but i would never get a confirmation email THANK YOUUU PEOPLE!! I REALLY WANTED SUPPORT, SO THATS WHY IM MAKING MY OWN BLOG!!!) this guy said he got rid of bed bugs by using ortho home defense max even though it didnt list bed bugs on the label. after researching a bunch of other "post-ees" claimed too alos. I bought taht and sprayed once or twice the first week. we werent being bit, thats all i cared about, and being lazy after working and going to school i stopped spraying. .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. 2 weeks later

i cannot sleep. actually i havent been able to sleep since i find out. no matter where i go i feel things crawling on me. My boyfriend brian checked his mattress and box spring and he said there was nothing, so did his brother. then i noticed i was getting tiny itchy bumps. nothing compared to what they were before. not incredibly itchy, but what normal itchy is. again. theres the YOUR CRAZY NIKKI comments from my boyfriend. the "i need to let it go and move on". but what are these bites????? my sister texted me early one morning saying seh found a bug in her car, she wasnt sure if it was a bed bug or not. she ran and did her jump hop and scream and came back and it was gone. was it a bed bug?? we did transport our dirty washables in the cars before we got to teh laundry mat??? just another doubt in my head. is this nightmare going to end??? it couldnt have been that easy to get rid of them after i read all about them and heard the way they follow people. are these little tiny bumps just bug bites... not bed bug bites??? so its june 22 2010 at 2am. i cannot sleep. and i wont be able to sleep. I read somewhere they come out to eat between 3 and 5 am. tricky bastards. thats when we are in our deepest sleep. well let me get to teh bottom of this. at 10pm tonight while laying on my airmattress playing on my laptop with my boyfriend next to me sleeping for work and my sister in her room sleeping for work a bug started crawling across the screen. I FREAKED!!! esp bc i have these little bites on me. i wake brian up. i tell him. he looks at it and tells me thats not a bed bug. it sure looks like one!!! its not flat like it, and it had more of an oblong shape but what the hell else would it be??? i make him watch guard with a peice of paper in case it moved i wanted him to squish it. i ran to my sisters room, woke her up out of a dead sleep and brought her in to examine my evidence. she claimed its not one either. brian squashed it like that after him and my sister laugh at me and complain about me waking them up when they have work in the morning. could it be a bed bug??? so there i was searching google. looking for possible answers. nothing. man i wish i woulda grabed a cup to trap the bug and spray it and preserve it to search the bug on the computer. stupid me again. but i have NEVER NEVER seen a bed bug on me or near me, let alone crawling across my computer screen. ive only seen them in my sisters room prior to moving whhen we lifted up her mattress that we thrown away. I need help. I need support. Im about to check myself into the crazy hospital for a vaca to get away, at least they dont have bed bugs in there. so heres to another sleepless night. tomorrow im going to buy more bug spray and some DE to spread all around this brand new apartment with brand new flooring/carpeting. What i wouldnt do to have my careless 21 year old life back =[ please share your expirences/thoughts. help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment