Monday, June 21, 2010

Wake me up now... im ready for my life to go one.

Sunday May 30 2010... what a great memorial day weekend. Just think, while you guys were out there grilling, boating, hanging out with family, drinking a beer... i was dealing with this mess. GO ME... not.

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG! god 3 hours of sleep and ive never jumped so high out of my sleep before. My sister answers the door. Its the police they found my purse. Man now theyre trying to turn it on me bc i didnt report it stolen. I want to tell him the hell we are going through with these bed bugs. That the bed bugs were more important than reporting my purse at that moment. but its embarassing. I already know what they will say. OMG THEYRE SO DIRTY, THEY HAVE BEDBUGS! Im so glad i have my boyfriend! I get to vent to him about everything, but he doesnt understand. he didnt have to throw away all of his stuff. he never even had to expierence how itchy the damn things were bc HE NEVER GOT ONE BITE!!! Even after basically staying over my hosue everynight. Then i think OGOD! could you imagine if he took it home to his moms house. The police tell me they are going to fingerprint my purse. OK keep me posted. I call Brian, my boyfriends, mother jsut to let her know whats going on. She comforts me and tells me everything will be okay. She always knows how to do that. So the day continues. More spraying. More unpacking and repacking. Threw away both of our brand new bedroom sets. Its so freaking hard!!! and I have to work tomorrow. So we continue spraying and cleaning. My boyfriend brings a pizza and drinks down for me and my sister and then convinces me to come to his house to get a good nights sleep for work in teh a.m. It didnt take long to think about sleeping in a warm bed, no fear of something sucking your blood. so i took him up on the offer. As soon as i got to his house I went straight into the shower and took a relaxing shower and put on some of my very dry and hot clean clothes from the one bag that we packed that had our clothes for a week in it. It feels good. I go to lay down, but then my mind races. I think i feel things crawling on me?? Is it just in my head. I keep looking where its itchy but i see nothing. I end up falling asleep imagining what if we didnt find them until tues when we moved. i guess at least we found them now so we could do what we are doing. I dont have much hope. everyone is saying get an exterminator that i talk to on the computer. but i cant afford it. trust me, i wish i could get that heating extermination thing, were they run ducts of hot air into your house to heat it past 130 to kill all bed bugs, nymphs and eggs. but as you guys have figured out if you read all my post. my life is never easy. its always the hard way.

No comments:

Post a Comment