Monday, June 21, 2010

I need to get it off my chest.

Monday May 31, 2010.

I go into work. I need to tell someone what is going on in my life. If not i might blow my freakin brains out. I cant deal with this. I tell teh girls at work with in my department. they are very supportive. I told them how embarrassed i was. they said its nothing to be embarassed about, it could happen to anyone. It doesnt mean im dirty or anything like that. but what do they really think. Are they thinking OMG what if she gave me them??? Stressful day. How am i supposed to work when i have all of this going on in my life. and im moving tomorrow???

I go home to my sister only to break down. i have a complete mental breakdown. Crying so hard taht I cannot breathe. My sister gets my aunt on the phone, who is basically my mother figure, since my mother wasnt there much, and she calms me down. I have no money for the uhaul. My purse was stolen. I just want to say Thank you Aunt Michelle and Uncle Scott. They gave me and my sister each 150. I feel bad taking the money, but i need it right now. I have no gas, no money for the uhaul, and no idea on what i am going to do. They refuse and refuse to let us pay them back. thats what family is for.

Tuesday June 1st 2010.
MOVING DAY

not much to say expect we moved. as everything was leaving teh house to be loaded on the uhaul, we sprayed it one more time with the spray. After everything was on, we went and parked in and set off 3 bed bug bombs in the back. LORD PLEASEEEE MAKE THIS WORK!!!

As we carried things into teh house, we did it box by box. we would carry a box in, unpack it. make sure nothing was in it, put it where it belonged, then took the empty box out and brought another in. I kept some of my stuff from my room. Picture frames, i opened them sprayed them closed them spray them, nothing there, but it in a garbage bag and knotted them up. I hope we did this. I hope this worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment