Monday, June 21, 2010

the nightmare continues.

Saturday May 25th 2010

After waking up with barely any sleep, im exhausted to say teh least. But we need to find a way to battle these little buggers. Sarah my sister, calls teh landlord and tells him about it. He claimed he has never heard of bedbugs which i find is a lie and says he will exterminate the apartment after we move on tues. My research then says We shouldnt move for at least a month after your bed bug free. what are we to do??? we have to move. We head to home depot and try to find bed bug killer. WE DID!! We bought a bunch of gallons of that HOT SHOTT bed bug spray and also foggers. another $50 worht of stuff we cant afford. I read taht foggers are bad bc they make the bed bugs run to other apartments only to infest those and then return. Did i do that when i set off those flea foggerS??? We figured were going to douse EVERYTHING, with this spray then while our remaining stuff is in teh uhaul we will shut the door and set off the 3 foggers. were can they run? they are sealed in. We also stopped at kmart and bought those XXL zip lock bags so we can put our clean washed clothes and such in them, since they die at 115 degrees.

Go home. inspect the living room furniture. nothing. Dining room furniture nothing. Kitchen... again nothing. We decide we are going to just pitch our mattresses. Its not worth taking the risk of bring them. we will just have to save up to get more once we are in and bed bug free and back to normal life.so we spray every inch of the furniture and take off the net type backing from under the couch and loveseatt, again nothing there, so we soak that in the spray. spray the carpet, the baseboards, every nook and cranny. Opened boxes and took things out and sprayed them. Sprayed the outside of the boxes themselves. My sister stored all of her photos in shoe boxes under her bed. Our house caught fire and burnt to the ground when we were younger so could you imagine how hard it was for her to pitch all of these pictures?? the ones you can never replace. The ones we did manage to save from the first like our baby pictures??? its pretty freaking hard. so after all of this its now 11pm at night. we take all of our washable items and bag them up, load them in the cars and head to the laundrymat. Half way there my sister calls me and said hey, lets take those mattresses and bo springs to the dumpster now so we turn around and head back home. Stupid Stupid me. I took all the money out of my bank account. there was 1 something left so i could pay for the uhaul and deal with washing these 30 bags of clothes, towels, coats, bedshit. well just another bump in the road. I left my black purse in my car under my passenger seat. After taking the mattress and boxsprings out and returning to my car for a much needed cigerette, it hit me. my purse and wallet were stolen!!!!!! wow, no offense, but way to fuck me over God, if you are up there!!!! What am i to do? we have to move on, there are bigger fish to fry, specifically named bed bugs. I immediately called to shut off my phone and my debit cards. I figured ill call the police to make a report later bc if not it will only be another 1hr waiting around, making police reports and such. We head to the laundrymat. So we head there with 30 bags of washables. and walk out with 8 XXl zip lock bags. We threw everything away. Again, the house fire comes back into my mind. It was so hard starting from scratch, so I hold onto everything i own with pride only to end up thrwoing them into a dumpster... leather coats, our comfortors ( mine was a brand new 300 dollar set) a bunch of clothes. Lord this is just getting worst. We didtn get home til 7am. Im exhausted Shes exhausted so we leave our newly bed bug free washables in the ziplock baggies in my car, head upstairs and fall onto the couch and try to fall asleep. Wake up call its 10 am sunday and there is pounding at my door

No comments:

Post a Comment